National Security Counselors Publications
This is where we publish copies of NSC original publications, as well as relevant original works written by NSC Directors, Advisors, and Staff. For actual documents in their raw form obtained via FOIA requests, please click the Document Vault tab.
- "A Cooperative Approach to Counter-Terrorism Policy Development", by Kel McClanahan
- "The Need for a Perception-Based Model for Comparing Intelligence Communities: An Historical Case Study", by Kel McClanahan
- "A Comparative Look at Intelligence Writing and Usage Guides", by Kel McClanahan
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) with redlined amendments made by HR 1211, by Joshua Adams
- HR 1211, which makes several substantive changes to FOIA, passed the U.S. House of Representatives on Feb. 25, 2014. This document shows the changes made to the statute. It does not show statutory language which is not part of FOIA itself.